Welcome to GCSE - Food & Health Protection
excellence is just the beginning
no contribution is too small.
“. . . act beyond merely recognizing the need to act.”
. . . participate in the PROGRAMS
Please take some time to learn more about the purpose of this coalition and how you can become a part of it. The Global Coalition for Sustained Excellence in Food & Health Protection has been launched to encourage a worldwide mobilization to action. The scope of focus covers:
– protecting public health
– promoting regulatory compliance
– producing sufficient and safe food, pharmaceuticals and other health-related products
– keeping products fresh and within reasonable shelf life
– avoiding wastage
– ensuring equitable and efficient distribution of food and health products
– encouraging social responsibility
– maintaining environmental sustainability
Interested individuals and organizations may join this campaign. It is not limited to the food and pharmaceutical industry. It is also not limited to any one jurisdiction because countless people and organizations worldwide are involved in different ways in the production, protection and distribution of food, pharmaceuticals and other health-related products.
You are invited to join this campaign if any number of the following applies to you. The international membership representation includes:
• Food or health products consumers or customers
• Food and health industry professionals
• Organisations conducting any business or activity that ensures product safety
• Producers and processors
• Food or product safety assessors
• Companies involved in the delivery of food or health products or services
• Organisations providing employment or consumer education
• Educational institutions that offer programs pertaining to food and health
• Organisations that support social or charitable causes
• Organisations participating in a third party certification or assessment programs
• Individuals or organisations engaging in environmental protection through energy conservation, material recycling, pollution control or any related involvement
• Organisations that provide safeguards for public safety and security
• Charitable organisations
Everyone is welcome. Joining the campaign provides different opportunities for individuals and organizations to contribute in this global mobilization. Organizations or individuals may showcase and/or promote their work, products, accomplishments, etc. for mutual encouragement but with inevitable benefits. Individual or company accomplishments pertaining to any or all of the listed aspects may be promoted. Members also have the opportunity to participate in the GCSE Award of Merit Program. This program provides international peer recognition of accomplishments.
Membership details are provided in the Membership Guide that is available to registered members.
You may download the PowerPoint Overview.